#24 Ertan Can, Multiple Capital pt.2
Ertan Can is the founding managing partner of Multiple Capital, one of Europe's truly visionary Fund of Funds pioneering micro-VC and Seed fund investing. Prior to founding Multiple, Ertan was Investment Director at a Family Office, which led to developing his thesis for Multiple. Ertan has invested in 30 funds with a portfolio of 500+ early-stage tech companies in Europe across more than 50 sectors and hubs.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why many emerging managers should think twice before raising
- How to communicate to limited partners & why Ertan misses differentiation from GPs
- Why Ertan really loves solo-GPs & micro VCs and how Ertan hunts for new managers across Europe
- How Ertan develops his thinking around new markets & upcoming funds
- Why Ertan is the opposite of a good fundraiser and what he has learned about the effect of outreaches in fundraising.