Jan 4, 2022 • 29M
#41 Viktor Gällström, VEQ
One place to find them all. The go-to platform to find the best podcasts on the European VC industry.
Viktor is an entrepreneur turned venture-builder turned venture investor and has hands-on experience from - as he says himself: "making all the classic mistakes" with his own startup to founding a highly successful venture builder (called VNTRS) across 4 countries and now also launching VEQ to fund pre-seed/seed founders in the Nordics and Baltics.
In this episode you'll learn:
- What Magic the Gathering, Kebnekaise, Fasting & VC has in common
- The path from founder to venture builder to Venture Capitalist
- The do’s and don’ts for venture builders
- How VCs should collaborate with Venture builders
- The investment strategy of VEQ & how they’re using their background as venture builders to create a competitive advantage